Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some puppies devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the advantages consist of generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Wag Nation in Newport, RI. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (401) 619-3719 to get more information!
Super friendly staff!!! They were extra nice to my major. Gave him samples and were just super helpful and nice had a great experience!!!
Stopped in to get a souvenir for our fur babies! Amanda was so helpful and had to a of knowledge. She truly loves fur babies and it shows! Definitely stop in and don't forget to bring back something for your pets!
Our favorite pet store on Aquidneck Island! Super helpful and friendly staff and our boy absolutely LOVES going in for grooming with Marley! Highly recommend for anybody that needs anything dog-related!
Love the store
Unfortunately I'm in NYS and can't go into the store
Love this shop! Very friendly (and knowledgeable) staff. Owner Talia has always been super helpful and patient with our many questions. She also helped us balance our dogs diet and help him lose the few lbs his vet requested of us.